BATIK Ref : BK7023
Travel to Indonesia!
BATIK wallpaper takes on the appearance of oriental fabrics.
On a deep ink blue background, the tapestry offers floral and plant elements in breathtaking colors (turquoise, coral, ocher, white, lagoon, yellow, white, brown, etc.). The graphic patterns are numerous and subtle: dots, lines, scales. The meticulousness and precision of the details give the wallpaper an allure of goldsmith’s work. Elegant and exotic ornament, the wall decoration contrasts between the sobriety of the background and the richness of the designs. Each flower, each leaf is a jewel to contemplate, as on batik fabrics from Java.
The wall decoration invites you on a cultural journey.
- This model can be edited on all of our wall coverings.
- The decor will be adapted to the dimensions of the wall (s) to be dressed. A proof will be established for you to visualize the decoration and validate it.
- Possibility of customizing our models according to your needs (colors, size of the pattern,…).
- Our wall coverings are washable, UV treated, classified M1 fire resistant and edited with environmentally friendly solvent-free inks.
- The design, the editing, the shaping are carried out in our premises in France, in order to gain in reactivity and to guarantee you optimal quality.
The production time is 5 working days following validation of order, artwork and payment.
The delivery time is 24 hours for France / For International deliveries, check with us.
Applying After applying glue to the wall, panels are overlapped with a double cut.
All panels are numbered, a diagram and instuction plan are provided.