EIFFEL Ref : EF1889
Parisian metal effect.
The “EIFFEL” wallpaper gives us a view of the most famous French monument: the Eiffel Tower, created for the Universal Exhibition in Paris in 1889. It appears in a revisited version, as on the negative of a photo. The tapestry propels us under a pillar of the metallic giant. The different movements of its structure are displayed in several shades of gray: from light to dark.
In an industrial spirit, the wall decoration celebrates our cultural heritage. It gives it a facelift, thanks to its unusual shooting and its design. Gustave would certainly have appreciated.
- This model can be edited on all of our wall coverings.
- The decor will be adapted to the dimensions of the wall (s) to be dressed. A proof will be established for you to visualize the decoration and validate it.
- Possibility of customizing our models according to your needs (colors, size of the pattern,…).
- Our wall coverings are washable, UV treated, classified M1 fire resistant and edited with environmentally friendly solvent-free inks.
- The design, the editing, the shaping are carried out in our premises in France, in order to gain in reactivity and to guarantee you optimal quality.
The production time is 5 working days following validation of order, artwork and payment.
The delivery time is 24 hours for France / For International deliveries, check with us.
Applying After applying glue to the wall, panels are overlapped with a double cut.
All panels are numbered, a diagram and instuction plan are provided.