LUAU Ref : LU7051
The wall looks like fabric.
The “LUAU” wallpaper is named after a Hawaiian cultural festival. Against a dark blue background, large exotic leaves bloom in a paler blue. Touches of peacock blue appear across the width of the wall decor. The originality of Hawaiian tapestry lies in its appearance, it resembles a thick fabric, like a canvas or a carpet. The design shows the knots of the “weaving effect”. The tapestry seems aged, a little used, which gives it a lot of charm, a little vintage side.
The “LUAU” wallpaper celebrates the island of Hawaii, its vegetation and its traditions.
- This model can be edited on all of our wall coverings.
- The decor will be adapted to the dimensions of the wall (s) to be dressed. A proof will be established for you to visualize the decoration and validate it.
- Possibility of customizing our models according to your needs (colors, size of the pattern,…).
- Our wall coverings are washable, UV treated, classified M1 fire resistant and edited with environmentally friendly solvent-free inks.
- The design, the editing, the shaping are carried out in our premises in France, in order to gain in reactivity and to guarantee you optimal quality.
The production time is 5 working days following validation of order, artwork and payment.
The delivery time is 24 hours for France / For International deliveries, check with us.
Applying After applying glue to the wall, panels are overlapped with a double cut.
All panels are numbered, a diagram and instuction plan are provided.