Bords de la Yèvre Ref : LGD-04-004605
Delaunay Robert (1885-1941)
Les Bords de la Yèvre / Ancien titre : Paysage de la Ronchère, vers 1903.
Localisation : Paris, Centre Pompidou – Musée national d’art moderne – Centre de création industrielle. Photo (C) Centre Pompidou, MNAM-CCI, Dist. RMN-Grand Palais / Jean-Claude Planchet.
- This model is edited on our 380gr non-woven wallpaper
- The decor will be adapted to the dimensions of the wall (s) to be dressed. A proof will be established for you to visualize the decoration and validate it.
- Possibility of customizing our models according to your needs (colors, size of the pattern,…).
- Our wall coverings are washable, UV treated, classified M1 fire resistant and edited with environmentally friendly solvent-free inks.
- The design, the editing, the shaping are carried out in our premises in France, in order to gain in reactivity and to guarantee you optimal quality.
The production time is 5 working days following validation of order, artwork and payment.
The delivery time is 24 hours for France / For International deliveries, check with us.
Applying After applying glue to the wall, panels are overlapped with a double cut.
All panels are numbered, a diagram and instuction plan are provided.