Le bain Ref : LGD-98-014249
Stevens Alfred (1823-1906)
Le bain, dit aussi la femme au bain ou la baignoire. vers 1867 / Collection Hoschédé jusqu’en 1875
Localisation : Paris, musée d’Orsay. Photo (C) RMN-Grand Palais (musée d’Orsay) / Hervé Lewandowski.
- This model is edited on our 380gr non-woven wallpaper
- The decor will be adapted to the dimensions of the wall (s) to be dressed. A proof will be established for you to visualize the decoration and validate it.
- Possibility of customizing our models according to your needs (colors, size of the pattern,…).
- Our wall coverings are washable, UV treated, classified M1 fire resistant and edited with environmentally friendly solvent-free inks.
- The design, the editing, the shaping are carried out in our premises in France, in order to gain in reactivity and to guarantee you optimal quality.
The production time is 5 working days following validation of order, artwork and payment.
The delivery time is 24 hours for France / For International deliveries, check with us.
Applying After applying glue to the wall, panels are overlapped with a double cut.
All panels are numbered, a diagram and instuction plan are provided.